Time: June 23, 2012 from 1:30pm to 4pm
Location: Richmond Caring Place
Street: Room 340, 7000 Minoru Blvd
City/Town: Richmond, BC
Website or Map: http://www.richmondwomenscent…
Phone: Tel: 604 279 7060
Event Type: fundraiser
Organized By: RWRC and ROSE
Latest Activity: Jun 4, 2012
TEA & TRIVIA
What: An afternoon of fun and trivia.
When: Saturday June 23, 2012
Doors open at 1:30pm
Trivia from 2:00 to 4:00pm
Where: Richmond Caring Place,
Room 340, 7000 Minoru Blvd
$20-a-seat general admission. Trivia players will be seated in teams of four, so you may wish to book a table.
Wonderful food is included gratis, and there will be a raffle, prizes and much merry making. We could really benefit from your support and hope you can attend!
To register for Tea & Trivia, please contact the RWRC at 604-279-7060 or drop by the RWRC Office at 110-7000 Minoru Blvd.
ROSE is now a project of the Richmond Women's Resource Centre. The RWRC is putting this event together as our first joint fundraiser, with 25% of the proceeds going to ROSE, and the remaining 75% to RWRC. We would deeply appreciate your support!
If you cannot afford to attend, please register and come anyway, to play in one of the seats purchased by our donors.
Tel: 604 279 7060
Fax: 604 279 7069