If this applies to you, please describe your involvement in women's memorial making/violence prevention?
I have been involved in marches and with dispensing information for a number of years.
If this applies to you, what is the name of your group or project or memorial? (Or is it now ROSE?)
I don't have anything offical, yet.
If applicable, how long have you been involved in women's memorial making/violence prevention?
Since the early '80s.
What changes for women would you like to see happen?
1) safety for all women.
2) safe streets for all
3) to eradicate serial murder
4) decriminalization of prostitution
5) harm reduction for those involved in street drugs and alcoholism
6) more beds in detoxes for women all across the country
7) more supports for women involved in street prostitution
8) more supports for all women...
You need to be a member of Remember Our Sisters Everywhere to add comments!